|Bedi port all weather tidal lighterage port situated on southern coast of Gulf of Kutch. The port is very close to Jamnagar city and is classified as an anchorage port.
- Location: Latitude 22°-33’N / Longitude 70°-02’E
- Admiralty Chart: 43 and 1779
- Indian Naval Hydrographic chart: 2027
- Tidal Data:
- MHWS 5.94m
- MLWS 5.39m
- MHWN 1.89m
- .MLWN 1.04m
- .MSL 3.60m
- Draft available at anchorage is 16 Meters
- 17 Anchorage Points available.
- Anchorage is 11 Kms away from Bedi port about 6 kms from New bedi Port and 5 Kms from New Rozi Pier Port. The Port is approachable only during the high tide for Barges / Tugs.
- 05 Tugs of approx 350 BHP available
- 01 Tug of approx 1600 BHP available.
- 02 Launches available.
- 01 Water barge available CC 75 T.
- Private Tugs, Barges, Cranes and Launches available.
- 03 Cranes shore available.
- Nearest Railway Station: Jamnagar
- Nearest Airport : Jamnagar
- Nearest City: Jamnagar
- Infrastructure and services
- Service Road 20 Kms
- Red Cross Hospital
- Port Authorities
- Sign On / Off Facilities Available
- Miscellaneous Spares available